Eure Beiträge

no_image.jpg
Name: tomstacpoole
Beitrag vom: 15.03.2011
sorry mu German is very poor but I know your English will be much better.I want to know if ferramol is toxic to amphibians and reptiles ? I understand it is safe with mammals birds earthworms and bees.Any knowledge or advice gratefully received .
Tom
no_image.jpg
Name: NEUDORFF
Beitrag vom: 16.03.2011
Dear Tom,

Ferramol Schneckenkorn** is a unique product containing ferric phosphate, which is a compound commonly found in soils, in a specially formulated bait. Any uneaten bait will degrade and become part of the soil. Ferramol* isn't hazardous to the environment. It will not harm pets, birds or wildlife and isn't toxic for amphibians and reptiles.
Ferramol Schneckenkorn* is attractive to all plant damaging slugs. The pellets
attract slugs away from your plants. After eating the bait the slugs cease feeding giving protection of the plants. There is also no strong slime secretion left around plants.
Scatter the slug and snail bait granules on the soil around or near the plants to be protected. Do not place in piles. If the ground is dry, wet it before applying bait. The product works best when soil is moist but with little or no standing water.

Ferramol*® Schneckenkorn (Ferramol*® slug & snail bait)
• 9,9 g/kg Iron-III phosphate.
• to control slugs and snails on all types of vegetables, fruit and
ornamental plants
• active ingredient is a natural iron compound
• not harmful to pets, amphibians and reptiles
• harmless to hedgehogs, earthworms, bees and other beneficial insects
• doesn’t leave visible dead snails
• snails do not burst and decompose
• extremely resistant to rain due to new bait technology
• safe to use in gardens and on allotments
Application: scatter 5 g/m2
Waiting time: none

With my best regards

W. NEUDORFF GmbH KG
i.A. Kristin Germeyer

*Use crop protection products carefully. Always read the label and product information before use. All information are based on German registration.
War dieser Beitrag hilfreich?10